Build a Career That Lasts.
Join us March 1 & 2 from 8am – 5pm for a part classroom /
part hands-on Boot Camp, where even those who have never
worked in the construction industry will learn how to build
Build a Career That Lasts.
Join us March 1 & 2 from 8am – 5pm for a part classroom / part hands-on Boot Camp, where even those who have never worked in the construction industry will learn how to build professional-level hardscapes.
Sign-up now – only a couple of spots left!
Sales of concrete pavers and segmental concrete pavement system projects continue to reach post-recession highs.
Grow with the industry. Lay the foundation with the ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Boot Camp, the industry’s ONLY course that starts new installers off right with best practices for successful projects. You’ll:
- Understand the components, actions, tools and materials needed to complete a paver project safely and efficiently
- Learn how to start and complete paver projects using industry best practices
It’s a two-step process:
1. Participate in this ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Boot Camp and achieve a passing grade of 75% or above on the course exam.
2. Receive your Record of Completion.
About the Course
This two-day hybrid classroom and hands-on course is an introductory course designed for crew members involved in the residential and commercial installation of interlocking concrete pavement systems using concrete pavers and slabs. The $25 registration fee includes participation in the course, a student manual and the course exam.
What You’ll Learn
- Tools and terminology
- Base construction
- Edge restraints
- Bedding and joint sand
- Paver installation
- Finishing the project
- Hardscape construction tips
Whether you’re new to the industry or a seasoned veteran looking to advance your career, the education and training programs offered by Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and its members can help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Even if You Don’t Want to Receive Your Certification, You Can Benefit from the Class
You don’t need to be an installer to take the course. The course is designed for all individuals involved in the residential and commercial installation of interlocking concrete pavements, including:
- Company owners and principals
- Job superintendents
- Crew leaders
- Sales professionals
- Office staff
Everyone in the concrete paver installation industry can benefit from the common approach, efficiencies, terminology and best practices taught in the course.
The concrete paver industry needs qualified contractors and installers to meet the growing residential and commercial demand for concrete paver products and systems. Learn the craft from experienced professionals through ICPI and build a career that can last a lifetime.
~ Kendall Anderegg, ICPI Board Chair and President of Mutual Materials Company
Do I Qualify?
- High school student looking to evaluate career opportunities
- Trade school student looking to evaluate career opportunities
- Persons looking for a career change as hardscape installer
- Commonwealth Curb Appeal Hardscape installer applicants
DOES NOT QUALIFY:
- Business Owners
- Employees of business looking to gain hardscape knowledge