Customer Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
We do our best to ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout all steps of the process, and these reviews provide it. From the initial design of your custom hardscape project through the installation and ongoing maintenance of your patio pavers, we want you to be 100% satisfied. We have over a decade of experience in the design and installation of patios, pool decks, fire pits, outdoor kitchens and driveways. Our experience ensures that your project will be in good hands. Take a look at what some of our past customer have to say about our work.
Last 30 Posts
- How to effectively clean your fireplace and firepit
- Highlighting Your Hardscapes (from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives®)
- Have a New Home at the Old Address
- Before digging here are some things to consider!
- Ready to Cozy Up this Fall?
- We made the cover of Chesterfield Living Magazine!
- Grillin’ and Chillin’
- Hardscape Haven
- Outdoor Oasis
- Richmond Home Design – Inside Out, Outside In
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Outdoor Space With Retaining Walls
- Getting To Know Josh – Richmond Times Dispatch
- Josh Goff Among RVA’s Top 40 2015
- Inside the Project: 2015 House of Hope
- Patio and Hardscape Lighting
- July 4th DIY Fun
- Spring Cleaning & Sealing
- Pavers vs. Stamped Concrete
- 2014 RSOL Designer House
- Eagle Bay Hardscape Showcase